In January 2018 youtube has changed the eligibility requirement for monetization to 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and a minimum of 1,000 subscribers. YouTube’s new monetization criteria are going to affect smaller & new creators. This is a major change in fromYoutube’s previous policy. This has demotivated many new creators who want to earn from YouTube. Due to this policy, their content will not be monetized in the first place.
They have to reach these ‘too high standards’ to be eligible for the monetization criteria. But content creators need not be demoralized as WE will help them reach the required watch time & subscribers by bringing traffic on their videos.
Digitunes helps user’s content to be exposed to the relevant audience. This will increases the number of views on their videos and increase the watch time too. We offer a package for YOUTUBE MONETIZATION ELIGIBILITY.
We can help you to reach eligibility for Youtube monetization policy by providing watch hours. We have nothing to do with youtube content policies. If your content has copyright issue or any other policy breach, youtube can disapprove it for monetization.
1. We will not be responsible if you take the same service from the third party, we will only follow the start count of the order.
2. Sometimes service can be affected by tech issue, holiday or any other problem.
3. Indian Users can use PayuMoney or Razorpay (Credit/Debit Card), NEFT/IMPS, PayTm for Payment, whereas overseas users use PayPal.
4. Check your details properly before placing an order as we will not be able to refund you after the start of the campaign.
5. If your order gets in process status, you can not make any edits or changes in your order or Channel URL.
6. After completion of eligibility requirements, YouTube usually takes 15-30 days to enable monetization.